Long may continue our unity and joy…
Mark your calendars and start to make plans for returning to Cambridge! Five years after we embarked on a tour across the United States, it is time to come back together for our first official reunion.
So when is the best time to celebrate a summer tour? December, of course. To be more specific: Friday, December 6th and Saturday, December 7th. Why those dates? I’m glad you asked! Here is what we have in the works to look forward to:
- A welcoming get-together and prix fixe dinner at Grafton Street Pub & Grill.
- A block of seats to attend the HGC and RCS Christmas in Sanders concert (AKA a collective effort to refrain from bursting out into Football Songs during the carols).
- Post-concert drinks and food at Cambridge Common (to replicate the full tour experience of staying up too late and drinking the night prior to singing).
- A Saturday morning sing of tour repertoire in Holden Chapel.
- A wrap-up lunch from (where else?) Formaggio Kitchen on Saturday.
- Saturday afternoon onwards free to meet up and kick around Cambridge/Boston as you see fit.
- For those who want to stay in a central hotel, we’ve set up a block of rooms in the Cambridge Marriott for Friday and Saturday nights (see below). Please book by November 8th to guarantee the room rate we have negotiated.
Below you will find an opportunity to register for the various events and purchase concert tickets. Select those things that you wish to attend, check out, and the Glee Club Foundation will make sure you are registered and ready to go. Significant others are also absolutely welcome, if they dare encounter HGC, just make sure to purchase the number of tickets you need for each item. You will also find the information for booking rooms at the Cambridge Marriott.
Overall it should be a fun and relaxed schedule. Come and enjoy an amazing concert and catching up with our crazy tour. Stay through Sunday and take the time to explore Harvard and Boston (have dinner, etc.) for once when there aren’t a million other things to do at the same time. It may be cold, but it is also a great time of year to visit Cambridge for a weekend.
Please feel free to email me with any questions, comments, or suggestions. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you all on December 6th!
In “FIVE MORE YEARS” Glee,
P.S. Please register by November 22 if at all possible so that we can make sure the right amount of space and tickets are ready for us. And keep an eye out for any update emails as more comes together.
Use the PayPal buttons on the right to add events to your Shopping Cart. To add more items to your cart, click on the “Continue Shopping” button at the bottom left of the PayPal screen. Clicking there will bring you back to this screen so that you can register for additional events. When registering for the Sing & Lunch, please be sure to use the pull-down menu to indicate your sandwich preference for your Formaggio Kitchen Brown Bag Lunch.
|Reunion Dinner – $50.00
Friday, December 6 – 6:00pm
Grafton Street Pub
Includes three-course prix fixe menu, drinks are on your own
|Christmas in Sanders Concert – $20.00
Friday, December 6 – 8:00pm
|Tour Repertoire Sing & Lunch – $15.00
Saturday, December 7 – 10:00am
Significant others are welcome to sit in to listen. Make sure to use the pull-down menu to choose a sandwich option for your Formaggio Kitchen Brown Bag Lunch.